About Ruby Yadav
Ruby Yadav (Mrs Universe West Asia 2015, Mrs India Queen 2013) is a Philanthropist, Socialite, BJP Leader (member executive committee- Delhi state BJP), President - World Saksham Organization, National General Secretary- Forum for social justice, National Advisor - Newspaper Association of India, National Convenor IT cell- AlC of SC/ST Organisations. Ruby Yadav is the most beautiful Politician of Indian political leaders in Top 20 Beautiful female political leaders in the World. She is on 3rd rank according to the survey of Insistpost and confirmed by IBN 7 Live.
Awards and Achievements
* Ruby yadav has Attended 27th Human Right Council in UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION at Geneva, Switzerland in 2014 and raised her voice for women rights, sex discrimination, child rights etc.
* Ruby Yadav has been Honoured with Mrs. Universe West Asia 2015 , in Belarus with the cause "Domestic Voilence and reflection over children".
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with many awards nationally & internationally for her social work to the humanity nationally & globally.
* Ruby Yadav is awarded by " Human Spirit Award " by "African Views" on 21st may 2015. She received Human spirit recognition award for her selfless contribution to the global effort in ending all forms of discriminations on Women, racism, & segregation of caste & creed in India and beyond.
* Ruby yadav received an award for world peace ie. " World Peace Award 2015 " by "International Human Rights and Peace Unison" in Chennai.
* Ruby yadav was honoured in 2nd CMSB National Awards 2014 for " ;The Best Social Worker of the year 2014 " from "Council for Media and Satellite Broadcasting Awards" For immense contribution to the society and dedicating herself as social worker to the nation.
* Ruby yadav received an award " Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Award 2015 ” for the Best Social Activist of the year 2015.
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with the award " Bhartiya Mahila Gaurav Award 2015 ” for Outstanding Individual achievements & Distinguished Services to the Nation by "BetiBachaoAbhiyan".
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with the award Yadav Ratan for Outstanding Individual achievements & Distinguished Services to the society.
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with the award The best Young Politician of India 2015 by Wedding Mantra through Smt Sharmila Tagore Ji.
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with the award Yashaswi Gaurav Samman 2016 For empowered woman in society and nation which was given by Yashbabu Charitable Trust.
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with the award Delhi Ratn Award 2016 by Natraj art on 28 August 2016 in Delhi for her social activities to the society and nation.
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with the award Bhartiya Gaurav Award 2016 by JJK Media on 17 Sept 2016 in Constitution Club of India for her individually work for empowering woman & education for underprivileged children.
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with the award Make in India Award 2016 in Mystique India Expo awards 2016 by Bharat Nirman NGO
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with the award Media Excellency Award 2016 by BBIS media club and creative world media academy
* Ruby yadav has been honoured with the award National Harmony Award 2016 & Face Singing Star 2016 by Face Group
* Ruby Yadav Organised Cultural Event for Raising Consciousness For Girl Child Education & fight against Female foeticide– Prince & Princess Of India 2014 With scenario in our society today cultural events like Beauty Pageant, theatre and marathon, etc are found to have rare linked to the socio-economic cause. * Prince & Princess of India 2014 , a beauty pageant event for not only promoting the youth but also to promote girl child education and female foeticide.
Motivated facts :-
* Her facts are very strong and moralize each phrase of life. Giving is good feeling but giving it to those who need is a great feeling. The beauty pageant event Prince and Princess of India 2014 was aligned with a socio-economic cause, the money generated through the sponsorship was infused for promoting girl child education, preventing female foeticide and also to uplift underprivileged children’s.
* Ruby Yadav was born on 14th May 1980 in Muzaffarnagar and belonged to Karnawal, a town in Meerut District to a family who were true believer of love and justice.
Personal Life :-
* Since a major part of adolescence age was spend in Karnawal, a town named on Karan of Mahabhartha. She truly spiritual and highly believes in essence of religion and society with no barriers of caste and creed. Her strong thought make every woman proud themselves. The principles and values are well incalcated by her parents probably because of which the journey of life has been smooth so far. Her thoughts, ideas undertook shape during school and college life at Muzaffarnagar. She is the best example of one of the young and glamourous politician and work together in a team. She won many titles in the time of her adolscence age. Most were attracted by her youth and beauty.
* Though politics was something she did not interracted with in legacy however She constantly strive for better understanding of politics through readings also understanding the live scenarios and the always stressed political circle of North India. She settled in Rajokri, Delhi with her spouse (a businessman) and family. She keeps herself engaged in to social activities and her agendas always where safety of women and women empowerment, betterment in lifestyles of schedule caste and schedule tribes, development and growth of under-privileged children. She is known for her sympathy and support to deceitful proselytization. To an extent was also successful in keeping this agenda in fore-front. Lately in 2013 with suggestion of her close mates and relatives, she was encouraged to be part of beauty peagant contest Mrs India Queen wherein She won the runner-up title which adds to her accolades and she came in the category of world\'s most beautiful policians and make the indians proud. Moving step ahead to add another feather to her hat, by grace of god and by grace of citizens of her constituency South Delhi She contesting election for House of People The Lok Sabha independently. The assembly\'s in her constituency are Bijwasan, Palam, Mehrauli, Chattarpur, Deoli, Ambedkar nagar, Sangam Vihar, Kalkaji, Tughlakabad, Badarpur. Her agendas will always be on forefront to being in the revolution we all wish to see to make South Delhi a better place to live in and let it safe from the crimes. For any social cause, the word ‘no’ perhaps did not figure in her dictionary. She is Soft-spoken and also worked as an great well being socialite since year 1999.
Anna Hazare Revolution :-
* Ruby Yadav was associated with Anna Hazare in his anti-corruption movement. She support his cause because Jan Lokpal Bill if implemented will give teeth to fight corruption effectively. It will acts as an effective deterrent against corruption.
* Parliamentary assembly Election 2014 Ruby Yadav secured 4th place in the 2014 parliamentary assembly election from South Delhi constituency with 56,749 votes. She came fourth in the general elections, leaving behind candidates from Trinamul Congress, Communist Party of India and Bahujan Samaj Party.
* Ruby Yadav was an Independent candidate from South Delhi and garnered the second highest vote share of all Independents across the seven constituencies in the national capital of Delhi. She ended up having the 2nd maximum votes among all the 57 Independent candidates in Delhi. She has given a challenge to Congress’s candidate and sitting MP Ramesh Kumar, trailing after him by just 68,464 votes.
* Ruby Yadav is Executive Committee Member Bjp Delhi State.
* Ruby Yadav is Global Head (Women) at World Kabbadi Federation .
* Ruby Yadav is Member Board of Governers NIFT, Ministry of textiles ,Govt. Of India.
* Ruby Yadav visions are sharp focused about politics. Those are wrong who think that politics is like a voyage or a military campaign, something to be done with some particular end in view, something which leaves off as soon as that end is reached. It is not a public chore, to be got over with. It is a way of life. It is the life of a domesticated political and social creature who is born with a love for public life, with a desire for honor, with a feeling for his fellows; and it lasts as long as need be.